15 Apr 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #3


(It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Each Monday participating blogs post about which books we are currently reading and our reading plans for the week. You can sign up at Book Journey by clicking here)

Last week I finished:

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I am going to do a full series review on this one, so look out for that sometime after I finish Opal.

Frostbite (Touch of Frost #1) by Lynn Rush (e-arc). This book is not out until fall, so expect a review closer to the release date. I will tell you this: ah-may-zing. Such a great book. I can't wait to share my review with you all. Definitely one I will be buying once it's out!


This week I am reading...

Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
     I started this one last week but I'm not too far into it yet. I was focusing more on completing Frostbite (and reading two books simultaneously with similar-ish themes was causing me to mix up a few things, oops!) but I'll be picking this one back up tonight! Terrified and excited to see how this series ends. I know I'll miss Daemon either way. ;)

     If you read my review on the first book in the Immortal City series by Scott Speer (if not you can do so here), you'll know I wasn't the biggest fan of the book. However, the plot remained interesting enough for me to want to know how the second book plays out (and if the writing improves and if we get more background into the protagonists friendship with her bestie, beecause boy, did their compatibility baffle me). This book is not out until April 23rd, but I procured a copy from netgalley. Look out for a review on this sequel in a future post. Hopefully it does not disappoint!


What are you guys reading this week?

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)