8 Apr 2013

It's Monday! (#2) Here is What I am Reading


(It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly blog meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Each Monday participating blogs post about which books we are currently reading and our reading plans for the week. You can sign up at Book Journey by clicking here)

This week I am reading...

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I started this one last week, but put it on hold while I read another book, and I'm excited to get back to this series!

I am also starting to read...
Frostbite (Touch of Frost #1) by Lynn Rush
Format: e-arc
Blurb:
Amanda gives a whole new meaning to cool…

Amanda Smith is sick of getting chased from town-to-town. So when she lands in tiny Trifle, Arizona, she hopes it’s her last move for a long time. Despite hating the smallness of the town, she settles in and finds a best friend, and even a boyfriend. Normality at its finest.

But for a girl who can shoot snow from her hands and lift a two-ton truck over her head like a bag of feathers—normal is not an option.

The scientists who murdered her mother come barreling into Amanda’s quiet life. She must decide if she’ll run again or stay and fight. The price of either choice might be her life or the lives of those she’s come to love…

I am intrigued to start this one! Once I have finished it, I will not be posting a review until much closer to the release date. Frostbite is due to be released September 17th, 2013.


As for next week, I have not yet thought that far ahead, but more than likely I will pick up the final book in the Lux series (Opal) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
I am open to suggestions, however, and if you want to take a look at my to-read/own shelf on my goodreads account (see it here) and see something you'd like me to read next, leave the title in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I have not read anything by Jennifer L. Armentrout, despite all the buzz surrounding her. Perhaps I should do that!

    My Monday Post! :)
    ~ Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend it! This series is great so far!

      Delete
  2. Love that cover on Frostbite, will have to check out the series. Enjoy!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)