24 Oct 2012

Reached Book Trailer

I absolutely love book trailers. They are not always perfect, but they are a fantastic way to get readers even more excited about the book, and an easy way to link people to an amazing series.

For those of you like me who are eagerly anticipating the final installment of the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie, Entertainment Weekly has put up the trailer. To view it, click here.


The hardcover will be 512 pages, while the hardcover of Crossed and Matched are 367 and 369 pages, respectively. That's a big difference, and I cannot wait to read this epic conclusion!

Reached hits bookstores this November on the 13th. Only twenty more days!!
Will you be picking up a copy?

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)